Friday, September 14, 2007

been a while!

Sorry it has been so long since my last post...I have been in NC working for Roar Racing. I put lots of time in to those cars setting up, testing and fixing to make them fast. I was hoping to get a ride with them for a race or 2 but I do not have the money to race them. The days are gone where hard work and talent get you rides...it takes money. Lots of money. I have left Roar and am looking for a job now as I can not go on living day to day wondering if I am going to be able to pay my bills. My savings ran out long ago and I am not a member of the lucky sperm club. I will continue to look for sponsors and promote myself but until I get one (a sponsor) racing is done. I have a few proposals out there and maybe we will make it happen and I have not lost hope...just need to concentrate on making a living.
Racing is a very expensive sport and I would tell anyone who wants to get into it (on a pro level) bring lots of money. As a tech or team mgr it is different but it will require lots of hard thankless work.

No comments: