Monday, May 19, 2008

Doesn't look good

Well I really tried and I do not have enough funds to make Lime Rock. This is an expensive sport that I am trying to excel in but with no corporate support it will not happen. I put it all out on the line for our community and thought I was doing something good, but I guess I was too early to try this approach. I will continue to try but I doubt I will make many races with no support. I am going to keep approaching corporations and will keep you all informed. Thank you to all that have helped and supported me to this point. I do have an entry fee already paid for Lime Rock (thanks everyone from Faultline!) and I can transfer it to a future race. The travel expenses and funds needed to operate the car are just too much. Well its back to work for me and thanks again for the kind words of support and private help from you!

No comments: