Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fundraiser in Columbus

Hey there, I just finished a fundraiser in Columbus Ohio at a bar called Exile. If you are ever visiting this area check it out! It has a great mix of people in it and the bar was obviously just renovated. It looks like they have alot of improvements to come as well. I am going to Mid Ohio this weekend (I am actually here now) to network and keep my face fresh with the series. Still trying on the sponsor stuff. My agent, Elliot Rozenberg is working on some ideas to approach companies and I have great hope that we can do something. Thats all for now...

3 comments:

Antero said...

Hi Evan,

Just want to wish you the best. I'm surprised but happy that you're out there giving it your all. Keep the faith and the pedal to the medal.

BTW Have you tried to talk to Human Rights Campaign to possibly sponsor? I know it's a longshot but who knows?

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike,
Hope you come by and check out our blog too..It's a tough business, its not at all as I had expected. Especially the Race for Diversity.
You can come check us out too at RIBWear.blogspot.com
Cheers!
Juce

Evan said...

Hey thanks! I am trying but it gets more and more difficult as time passes.