Friday, July 24, 2009

It has been a while!

Sorry it has been so long that I posted here. I just did not seem to be getting any responses so I just let it go. I enjoy putting up news and updates but if no one responds, it seems kinda silly. Let me know what you think or give some suggestions! I am still trying to find supporters and will keep trying probably until I am dead. I have been training on mountain bikes getting myself in the best shape of my life and look forward to racing in the near future...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how to help someone in you're position. I know how difficult it can be in the world of motorsports. I guess if you want to know that someone is reading you're posts...then count me in as one of them. Till then I can only wish you the best of luck.

Evan said...

Well thank you for visiting and leaving a comment! I am headed to Mid Ohio to crew for another team. Its not racing for me but at least I am at the track...

Anonymous said...

Well, if you're ever near Philadelphia. Lemme know.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for representing the community in racing! As a gay auto enthusiast, it is great to see someone like you break the stereotypes. Best wishes!

Hihey9989 said...

As a gay fan of all kinds of racing, and soon-to-be author of a novel about a gay guy in NASCAR, I am amazed that I have never heard your name! Not even once!!! It's a shame that people like you that drive for the right reasons do not get the love they deserve.

I support your efforts and wish you the best of luck in the future! Never give up!