Thursday, February 18, 2010

Florida Boy

Well I'm back to Fort Lauderdale FL now...it seems just as cold down here as it was in NC! I lived down here for almost 20 years and wished for a cool winter. I move down here and we have one! I guess FL wanted me back! It is good to be here and see old friends and try and get back to my old life. I am starting a small business with a friend and am going to let my agent do footwork for me for sponsorships. I have had no luck finding support and apologise for not being out there that much representing. It is a very expensive sport and when you are trying to support non-profits or any cause, funds are very scarce. I will always try and help Trevor Project and raise awareness of the problems our youth face every day. It also didn't help that I came out as I started my Pro career. Well you never know what will happen next...I have a show just filmed about me and it will air soon (I will update here and my website when it comes out...) and I hope that brings me some exposure. I don't seem to get much here on my blog anymore, I guess I need to update it more often as the only people commenting are spam delivery people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Evan,

Ben from AHS. I read your blog whenever I get a chance and enjoy it and always wish you the best.

Racing the cars you race is a long way from the early 80's Dodge Magnum you "piloted" back in the day.

Whit. said...

Just saw your great pix on page 6 of the South Florida Gay News at the Inaugural International Gay Polo Tournament in Palm Beach. Let's hear it for the gay jocks (you and them) with the balls big enough to help make a difference! Whit.