Monday, July 5, 2010

Summer Blues

Well its July and it is hot in FL. I am headed to Virginia International Raceway next weekend for a BMW CCA/PBOC/Viper Club Race. It should be a blast as it is a sprint format and I am driving 2 different cars over the weekend! I am looking forward to it. I also have some developments I will share in the near future when I know more. As it stands now I am planning on going back to work next month. If sponsorship or endorsement comes, I will be racing. If not I will be slaving. Fingers crossed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Evan.

I look forward to hearing how things went in Virginia.

Ben

Dean Grey said...

Sounds like an exciting time for you!

I'm confused by the title of this post then. What's blue about it?

-Dean

Evan said...

Things went ok in co-driver got hit...twice. First time someone ran out of brakes in T1 and the second time it was a dive bomb pass in Oak Tree (he was the victim). I drove another cool E36 (BMW 325i/ITR) in the fun race and had a blast. I was the only one in my class (ITR) so to say I won would be rediculous!

Evan said...

Dean, I am blue because I don't have any sponsors and seem to get the cold shoulder from potential sponsors. I will give AP a shot with some new article but I have alot out there already and my press contacts are waiting for me to have some news or for something to happen. Without sponsors I can't race or get decent media attention. I am still trying though!