Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well it's January 3rd and still no sponsors. It has been a long 4 years of struggling and I thank the people that supported me through these tough times. It is a bad sign for young athletes and sports figures to see someone trying to be active in a high profile sport and not getting any support from Gay Inc. The big companies have not been very supportive and I hope times change soon and can be more inclusive so people can see that we all can prosper no matter who we are. Even though I am going back to work and cannot afford to renew my Pro license I will continue to try to get support for this endeavor and I will keep you up to date if anything changes! Also thank you to the many supporters and fans for staying with me!

Evan Darling

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's a tough time for all, believe me I know just how rough the economy is. I applaud you for not giving up. A dear old friend once told me, "Dreams never die we just seem to forget them." I have no doubt that if you stick with it, remaining steadfast in the faith you have in yourself that you'll get the sponsorship you need. There's little I can do on my end, but I'll keep an eye out for you as I continue to fold fast to my own dreams. May 2011 be the year we both see some fruition to the world we both want so badly.