Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Next Step

Ok my next race will be at Lime Rock Park in Conneticut on May 25-28 in Grand Am Cup (Koni ST). This will be my first time there so I will need to be up to speed pretty quickly! I will be driving the GSM Motorsports/Bildon GTI again...one fast car! We will have our work ahead of us setting it up for this unique track but we were able to dial in the GTI for Homestead starting with a clean sheet. I recieved alot of info on setting it up for this track from some friends up there so look out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck evan. so when may we see you in nascar?

Evan said...

I don't know...I am racing Grand Am now...If I do it will be down the road when a sponsor comes along...I haven't had much support so far for the Pro racing...still trying to get someone interested...